Thursday, November 27, 2008

yoyoyo! I must be the only one from AHS who's online right now! (oh ashley just said hi) Annia has a morning flight tomorrow, and offered me a ride home so I have to go earlier. Thanks nia :D



Anyway, I'll be holidaying at a hotel in sentosa from tomorrow morning till the afternoon of the 29th, so seeyou guys then!

Meanwhile, I'll upload the prom photos into my computer to save time so I can have them up in a jiffy after my holiday haha ^_^




Hmm what a hectic day! I woke up at 830 to finish making some gifts and walked to TM to get my make up and a bracelet. Never expected make up to be so expensive -__-, the total amount I spent on make up plus a bracelet was 91 bucks?!

Alicia Ashley and I met at bedok mrt station and got a cab to roxy square to meet siyun and kaiying to get our hair done. I didn't get used to my hair until a long time later O: Sorry to those 4 who have to listen to my continuous self criticism HMM.



K the photos are in my computer, shall try uploading some :D




Hasta la vista baby, today was fun! (Can I not wash my hair, I want it to stay straight forever! O:)

No comments: